Saturday, October 25, 2008

Construction Continuing

Before I actually start this, I have been adding new things to make this a better blog. Today I made a nice, clean and simple banner as you can see above this. Made a motto too, because this blog is unique with the content that I'll sure to deliver.

Also made a Twitter for this, this will show what I'm doing gaming and site-wise. This is not a personal one so don't expect my life because that's not what you're here for and it's not what it's created for. The Twitter is a great thing, because instead of blogging every little thing down, I can give little news feeds through that instead. It's also good for Twitter users so you can follow it, and get anything I post from it right to you. I'm also thinking of using it every time I post so you know when to come back to the blog. Comments work so if you want, please post comments in terms of ideas for the blog to make it somewhere you'll come back to.

All this while playing Fable 2 at the same time.

No comments: